- Fresh caught cedar plank grilled drum (not from the coop but from a friend of ours) topped with thyme, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon.
- Tomato, mozzarella and purple basil salad.
- Sauteed eggplant with garlic and banana and pimento peppers
- Lemongrass and cucumber water
- Broiled pears with rosemary
- Pear jam/honey with french bread
If I knew what to do with okra...I'd do it.
Lemongrass and cucumber water - artistic and refreshing...
I'm trying to figure out how to throw our own Iron chef-like party using the Earthshare Gardens ingredients. Maybe invite a few people over, divvy up the garden spoils in some way, and see what sort of magic happens. That might be kinda fun.