Thursday, August 29, 2013

I got a plan

Ok. Trying something new with the Monthly Mix. Underneath the track listing you will find an embedded playlist from YouTube to hear the entire mix...kind of. The mix has mostly studio versions but YouTube provides a chance to grab some live performances of the same songs, so where available, and where the sound quality was good, I took that route. There was only one song that I couldn't find an acceptable cut of so track 19 won't be found below. Enjoy.



1. Get Me Golden    Ξ  Terraplane Sun
2. I Want You Back  Ξ  Lake Street Dive
3. Sunshine  Ξ  Court Yard Hounds
4. Live Oak  Ξ  Jason Isbell
5. Silver and Gold  Ξ  Trampled By Turtles
6. Highwayman  Ξ  The White Buffalo
7. Sinners  Ξ  The Rouge
8. She's Gone  Ξ  The Morrison Brothers Band
9. Dig Down Deep  Ξ  Vandaveer
10. Love Will Be Enough  Ξ  Seabird
11. Ya Never Know  Ξ  Terraplane Sun
12. Further On  Ξ  Bronze Radio Return
13. Love Like This  Ξ  Kodaline
14. Operated  Ξ  Rogue Wave
15. What It Is  Ξ  Kodaline
16. Grow  Ξ  Wake Owl
17. I Don't Want to Know  Ξ  The Swell Season
18. Rivers  Ξ  Bipolar Sunshine
19. Bastards of the Highway  Ξ  John Moreland & The Black Gold Band
20. I Need My Girl  Ξ  The National
21. Memories & Dust  Ξ  Josh Pyke
22. Des Fois (Sometimes)  Ξ  The Revelers  

No comments: