Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pearl Jam - Black

Spent the flight up to Baltimore last night listening to Pearl Jam and reading a Civil War historical fiction novel called Rebel, by Bernard Cornwell. The flight was made all the more pleasant with a free upgrade...a good change of pace from one of my more recent disasters.

Here's Black. Possibly one of my all time favorites from a time in my life when angst was so much more than delayed flights. I cannot even begin to count the number of nights I spent staying up late and screaming the last few lines of this song between the years of 1994-1998. I was almost as good as Eddie Vedder...


3 comments:

Riffle said...

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky, but why
Why, why can't it be, can't it be mine"

PJ's music, especially from Ten, still sends chills down my spine. Glad to see you're still listening. PJ just released a
20th (yes 20) anniversary re-issue of Ten with many additional goodies included - for sale at pearljam.com.

Anonymous said...

Yo Rif they are out of stock!!!

Anonymous said...

ahh found it on itunes...