Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Island President

I pretty much stopped watching movies a couple years ago. Not through any deliberate choice but simply as a result of a lack of time after factoring in work, soccer, reading, playing with Jozy, spending time with Carlee and sleep. This past month, I decided to take a crack at renting movies via my iPad, with a focus on documentaries. Tonight I just finished my first and I post it here as a strong recommendation to all of my friends and family: The Island President. I'm kind of thinking I might be adding the Maldives to our list of places to visit in the next few years before it is too late. 

3 comments:

pele1410 said...

If you're renting from Netflix, I highly recommend two documentaries:

1) Jiro Dreams of Sushi about the supposed best sushi master in the world, an 85 year old man who has been making sushi for like 70 years.

2) The Four Year Plan about the new owners of QPR and their rise back into the EPL.

Unknown said...

I will check them out - not using NetFlix so not sure if they will be avail on iTunes. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Now on my list...thanks for the vine wilablog