Friday, November 09, 2012

end in trouble and start with a grin

If I was going to recommend one single song off of this playlist/mix, it would be two of them:


And let me tell you something. There are some really other good songs on here so those links above are money. I turn 37 this weekend. "So I wish I was a slave to an age-old trade,  Lord have mercy on my rough and rowdy ways." Enjoy.


1. Down In the Valley  §  The Head and the Heart
2. Call Off Your Horses  §  Hallelujah the Hills
3. Top Yourself  §  The Raconteurs
4. Late July  §  Shakey Graves
5. Hey Love  §  Miner
6. Heartbroken, In Disrepair  §  Dan Auerbach
7. Over Jordan  §  Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons
8. Some Like It Dread  §  Big Youth
9. Thinkin Bout You  §  Frank Ocean
10. Zero G  §  The Kingsbury Manx
11. Fade Away  §  Rob Baird
12. Cigarette Thin (The Age of Asparagus)  §  Jim Bryson & Jeremy Fisher
13. When I'm Asleep  §  Jesca Hoop
14. Psychotic Girl  §  The Black Keys
15. Speed of Sound (EP Remix)  §  Communist Daughter
16. Old Mythologies  §  The Barr Brothers
17. Good Fight  §  American Aquarium
18. Jasper  §  Aidan Knight
19. My Girl  §  Yukon Blonde
20. Lost In the Light  §  Bahamas
21. Tacatà (Radio Edit)  §  Tacabro

And you know what, just because it is a special weekend, I'll post this video to the Miner song above. And if you are not singing along by 2:40, stamping your foot and wanting to go to a concert for these guys, check your pulse.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Foot tapping started immediately. Loved this song and am a new fan of this group so thanks for turning me onto them bro! Happy early birthday from Phoenix!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Glad you liked the Miners song.

Unknown said...

Great mix. Possibly rivals "Dry Spells, Hard Times"...