Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Miike Snow - Animal

I usually end up having a few songs playing on repeat when I am on travel - not a habit that is common for me at home all that much (at least not on car rides I guess). This is one of the couple that I can guarantee will be played on the commute into the office and back multiple times this week. Has a little Peter Gabriel to it. Miike Snow is a band from Sweden.



There was a time when my world was filled with darkness, darkness, darkness
And I stopped dreaming now
I'm supposed to fill it up with something, something , something
In your eyes I see the eyes of somebody i knew before long long long ago
But I'm still trying to make my mind up
Am I free or am I tied up

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel betrayed. ;)

Jim said...

Saw them live here in Dallas a few months ago, one of the best shows I've seen. Crazy lights flashing like crazy for 2 hours, high energy stuff.

Unknown said...

Cool. I only know another couple of songs by them. Sounds like a fun show.

No betrayal involved at all...