Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Vidalia Restaurant in Washington DC

Had a great dinner made even better by the surprise that my brother was in town in DC so we got to eat together at Vidalia. This restuarant is awesome. From the bread and butter (with carmelized onion paste in lieu of butter if you want) to the grilled lobster salad to the elaborate entrees all done with a southern flair with the signature side of a baked vidalia onion, it is tough to beat. So good that I'll forgive my brother for getting me lost on the way back to my car...

If you are ever in DC, this place is worth the visit as well as the dent it puts in your pocket book.

2 comments:

Wayne LaBar said...

only because the navigator, the author, can't figure out east, west, north and south, whether he "did" walk to Dupont Circle, and finally how walking a 1/3 block was recounted "I think I walked two blocks" One is only as accurate as the information given. Even our bartender gave him the wrong directions according to the route he recounted.

Unknown said...

The funny thing was you all thought I walked the long way and I think I might have walked the shortest route in the end...