Sunday, January 08, 2012

Christmas 2011 - Slideshow

Here are a set of my favorite photos from the week during Christmas and New Years when our family members descended upon Lafayette to celebrate the holidays. It was a blast to have everyone here...and the day that my mom left, as the last one to go home, the house seemed a bit too quiet. 

First, a few of my favorites (it was super hard to pick):

1. We took this family photo after having an awesome brunch at The French Press, taken by the guy who runs Genterie Supply Co. Great cajun breakfast, as evidenced by all the happy faces.


2. Jozy wasn't able to go The French Press but she had plenty of good meals under my favorite niece's spot at the dinner table. This was a common sight for a full week.


3. A group of us took Mabel to the Children's Museum of Acadiana, a place where children of all ages will have fun. My brother and I are Jersey cowboys at heart.


4. The children's museum has an ambulance that you can explore. We took this self timer family shot crowded in the back. Definitely one of my favorites.



And now a slideshow of the rest. 

No comments: