Monday, January 23, 2012

Phoenix Trip - US vs Venezuela Photos

 

This past weekend we were lucky enough to make the trip out to Phoenix to visit my brother and his family as well as spend time with our good friends Mark and Karen. The visit coincided with the US Men soccer team's friendly game against Venezuela. Here's a few photos of the gang at the stadium. The drunk guy sitting in front of us took this picture below. You can kind of tell based on how blurry it is...

 
 The game was a blast (with a stoppage time goal to seal the US' 1-0 victory) and it was even better to get the chance to visit friends and family. I have a couple of non-soccer related photos that I'll share in a few. Unfortunately, I didn't take too many pictures on the trip but I think I managed to get one or two cute ones of my favorite niece Mabel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had a great time, especially meeting Bill and his dentist. The 98th minute walk-off goal didn't hurt either.