Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coming Soon - Pick a Trip!?!?


No summer vacation for us this year, so we are planning a trip for the fall. I am now accepting nominations for good vacation spots in the month of October. Good news is that I think we have enough points to get two round trip tickets overseas for free, in addition to about a free weeks stay at a top level Marriott resort or hotel. If there is a successful round of nominations, voting will commence.

Note: I am doing this without my wife's permission so there is a good chance all votes will be overridden in the end. Regardless, I would love to hear any cool ideas.

Above is a photo of a potential candidate: Marriott's Phuket Beach Club in Phuket, Thailand. It is a tempting choice except for the fact that it is monsoon season in October in Thailand.

2 comments:

pele1410 said...

Oktoberfest runs till October 5th.

Anonymous said...

I would say nay to Thailand.