Monday, September 15, 2008

Sarah Palin & Hilary Clinton on SNL (Tina Fey)

I can see Russia from my house!
...
It's just God hugging us closer.

I had to do some digging in order to find out a way to embed this video as NBC's website was not cooperating with me. So I did a quick search or two and found someone who succeeded where I could not (The Huffington Post).

In case you missed it, Tina Fey appeared as Sarah Palin on SNL this past weekend and the resemblance is uncanny. And if you are prepared to laugh at Palin's position on climate change, experience in foreign affairs, etc. then this is also really funny. If laughing at a bitter Hilary Clinton is more your speed, this clip does the damage. All around, it is a good way to start your Monday after learning that the stock market is in serious turmoil.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <♥> Tina Fey.

Anonymous said...

I take it you guys are okay and have power back, &c.?

Unknown said...

We're good. No damage here! And we are all safe and sound. Thanks!

rc said...

She is a dead ringer! If Tina were running she would have my vote.

Side note, my office is at 14 Wall Street, directly across the street from the Stock Exchange. A bunch of weary eyed traders roaming around at lunchtime. I am staying inside, people are going to start jumping out of building around here soon if this keeps up...

Unknown said...

Sorry Riff. I removed that comment since it included last names. I try to avoid that if possible. Hope you don't mind. Thanks for reading though, and i have a feeling this year is ripe for political debate! Hope you and Jen are doing well - tried to send you an email the other day and it got rejected. I need your new email address.

Riffle said...

I will remember the no last name rule. We just moved (hopefully you've heard that) and have all new contact info. We are planning the mass communication to friends/family soon announcing new info -- I'd email to you now, but don't have your email address with me at work.

Unknown said...

Yup. Heard that. Congrats on the move!