Day 1 of the conference I am at finished today and I took the early evening "off" and went for a walk down to Fisherman's Warf. This is not a leisurely stroll. If you have ever been to San Francisco and know where Union Square is in relation to the wharf, you know that I walked up some killer hills tonight. Along the way I got in some good old touristing activities. San Fran is a visual treat. I fantasize about being a photographer, and this is a city that does nothing but entertain that fantasy.
- (above) Cable Car with the sun descending and reflected off a street side building. I was purposely catching the glare behind the car and thought it would make a cool shot. The buildings deep in the background have a really nice "glared" outline that I like.
- View of Alcatraz from the wharf. I really like the foreground detail that fades into the actual subject of the island.
- The Linda Noelle and other boats along the pier. I love the reflections in the water.
- Sea Lions on Pier 39. These two guys were fighting for more than 10 minutes. Evidently, the act of hanging out and catching some rays is to "haul out."
- Detail on side of fishing boat.
- Sunset from the pier.
(click on any photo for larger image)