Saturday, July 07, 2007

U-20 World Cup: US Beats Brazil 2-1

The US U-20 team won their group tonight and have advanced to the round of 16. They did it by beating one of soccer's biggest powerhouses, Brazil. We were there for the game and the atmosphere in Ottawa was amazing. First, the Argentina vs. Korea game, followed by US vs. Brazil. It was close to 4 hours of drums and dancing and of course, excellent soccer. I'm exhausted, so I am going to post some pictures and call it a night. I have a ton more photos. At least 40 really good shots from the US game that I will upload to Flickr within the next day or two. I have another good set (albeit smaller) from the Argentinian game. I'll post an update when I upload these so check back in.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now where are you headed??? buy some maple syrup?