- Friday: Cook dinner for fourteen 15 year olds and watch 2101 goals in 2.5 hours. Mental preparation for the state quarterfinals.
- Saturday, Game 1: Win the state quarterfinals 5-2.
- Saturday, Game 2: Win the state semifinals. We played 80 minutes (0-0), two 10 minute sudden death overtimes and then went to Penalty Kicks.
- Sunday, State Championship: We beat Houma in the finals, 3-0, giving up maybe only 5 shots on goal. One of the best games we have played and the perfect time to do so.
- Sunday, Co-Ed Game: My adult team won the co-ed adult soccer league we play in later that same afternoon.
Monday, May 08, 2006
This weekend was nothing but soccer.