Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Referrals

Two quick referrals today.
  1. Ronaldinho vs. Zidane - Two of the greatest players around. After this one video, 5 minutes of goal after goal after mind numbing "can you really do that with a soccer ball moves," and you will be a believer as well.
  2. I am better than your kids - Is it wrong that this cracks me up? Some random dude on the internet (found via the Dilbert blog) who grades and critiques children's art that he finds? Either way, I will confess, this made me laugh pretty hard last night. I think the Crappy Art #2 link had some good ones as well (see the bottom of his page).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The kid art critiques made me laugh. Funny stuff. I poked around and didn't care too much for his other stuff, but that link was humorous.

Unknown said...

Agreed. The rest of the site was weak. But that art critique is great.