Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Michael Oher & The Blind Side (part 2)

Ok. So I finished The Blind Side this morning with my cup of coffee. The book just gets better after I last touched base with you on it. Let me reiterate, this book is much more than a book about football. For anyone who enjoys reading true stories about success and inspiration, you will enjoy this. If you enjoy thinking about things like nature vs. nurture, this is a great case study. And of course, if you have an interest in football, you won't be let down. So...what happens to Michael? Don't worry, I won't ruin the ending for you. But if you like, you can find out for yourself by following the links below:
The blurry picture in this post is Michael in high school. I would not want to be that quarterback.

No comments: