Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mon chien a un os verts

I thought this was a nice photo of Jozy. The colors on the iMac display are pretty amazing. It took me about 15-20 minutes to learn some basics related to resizing photos so they were suitable for uploading. I think that when I understand the file directory and basic disk structure I will feel better. Not sure how long that will take.

The green bone (un os verts) in the photo is from my wife's mother. Jozy was in love with this toy...until she opened the next...and the next...and the next. I think her favorite might be some sort of mallard or small wild turkey. I'm sure you will see it here some time soon as I play with the photo editing features on our new toy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is one cute puppy.

Anonymous said...

man i can't wait to see what you guys do with kids...