Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What's At Stake

I was watching the NCAA Men's Soccer Finals last night (taped from Sunday) and ESPN had a little graphic flash up on the screen entitled "What's At Stake," during which they explained to me that the winner of the final would be the national champion.

...

...


To be fair, I think their point was that this would be the first time either team would be a national champion, but still, it seemed like a silly graphic. Both Ohio State and Wake Forest played great soccer. Wake Forest ended up winning 2-1.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post the graphic here? I can't find it.

Unknown said...

BTW, I can play with those guys. My two goals in the championship match is evident of it.

Unknown said...

w: It was small little stat box...can;t find it online I don't think.

md: no doubt about it - you're as good as a D1 national champion.