Some various scenes from Friday Night at Festival International de Louisiane here in Lafayette are below. We were out there for about 6 hours or so, saw some amazing bands, lots of friends and the weather was perfect. The music at the festival has so much diversity that it blows your mind.
1. Menwar from the Republic of Mauritius
2. March 4th Marching Band from Portland, Oregon.
3. Alain-Francois from Quebec
4. Babylon Circus from Lyon, France
5. Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys from southern Louisiana