Thursday, May 01, 2008

State Champions

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. The conference I went to sucked me in and kept me real busy. It was work related and was about a topic that I am extremely interested in so I was pretty focused on it each day. Good news is that I am back home (for a couple of days at least).

Here is a team photo right after we won the state championship (taken by the state and found hosted on their website). I don't feel like I ever had a chance to sit back and reflect on our accomplishment. Maybe this weekend when my week slows down...

11 comments:

pele1410 said...

Don't slow it down too much. You've got another title game on Sunday. Oh and I love that Jeremy is wearing a Dynamo jersey.

Anonymous said...

It's the only orange I have...

Anonymous said...

Wow, those boys are growing fast!

Congrats to all!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am surprised you didn't comment on Jeremy being the smallest of the group :-)

Anonymous said...

Actually, no, that thought never occurred to me.

Anonymous said...

you b@st@rds are wrong!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wilablog deserves ALL the credit for that comment.

Unknown said...

Looks like it is a close tie to me. If not shortest, definitely right there with the best of them. It's all good though. You shouldn't worry about it.

Anonymous said...

You could have at least given Jeremy a stool to stand on so he would feel alone in a big world.

Anonymous said...

congrats again....

Unknown said...

Thanks SE!
Tyler, that's below the belt :-)
Whiskey, Stop throwing me under the bus. ;-)