Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Google Type Ahead

Google's type ahead feature in the search box is really cool. You type a phrase and it starts to show you a drop down list of popular phrases that start with what you typed. I saw a similar screen shot on Rocketboom and thought it was fascinating...so I had to try it. I like the one that reads: Obama is my homeboy.


Of course, I had to try this with Bush as well....

Thinking than that I wanted to get out of jury duty today, I tried to type in "I want to get out of jury duty" and had to stop when I saw the top hit after "I want to..."

Rather than die. I figure I should leave to get to the court house. I did hear yesterday that there was a bomb threat there. In response to this fact, my wife says: "There is a bomb threat there every day."

That didn't make me feel any better. Wish me luck.

No comments: