Saturday, January 31, 2009

Photo Shootout

I participated in my second Facebook Photo Shootout today. This is an interesting and fun exercise, described as follows on the Group page in Facebook:
Randomly, a shoot out is announced. On the day of the shootout, the secret ingredient is messaged to the group. Photographs must be taken and uploaded during the 24 hours after the secret ingredient is reveal. The photos will be left up for a few days then deleted over the next few days as the forum counts down to the next shootout. The final remaining photo will become the group avatar for the next shootout.
Today's ingredient was "pet" so of course over hundreds of photos of dogs and cats were uploaded. I couldn't resist and contributed mine. This photo below is not one of the ones I uploaded, I'll share those later. After I had my fun with Jozy, I was throwing her the dogobie and Carlee took this shot. Thought I would upload it for my daily portrait project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now this is an awsome pix....blow this up and frame it !!!!!