- The U-16 team I coach has started to practice a couple weeks ago. We are now scrimmaging various local teams. Today we played a U-17 team that we essentially demoralized after 35 minutes. By minute 40 the other team appeared to no longer want to be on the field, rain was imminent, and the ref just called the game. I think it was 4-0 when the whistle blew.
- Adult co-ed sign up is in full swing. We had a team BBQ this past weekend at our new home. Chicken sausage, hamburgers, fruit salad, guacamole, registration and rain. What more could you ask for?
- Men's 6v6 Fall season started today with 2 games. I'm sore.
- Rumors of a co-ed 6v6 league surfaced for Thursday nights at 8 PM. Sign me up.
- EPL is in full swing. Carlee is trying to turn me into a Reading fan.
Red kicks: 4 votes
Blue kicks: 3 votes
Lymon Ice kicks : 2 votes
Nike's suck: 1 vote