Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sage Art or Buff Art?

The votes finished 10-5 for Dry Sage (a couple votes came in via email just in case any of you buff-lovers decide to tally from the comments). The second coat went on this evening and I have to say that you all did a damn fine job. The dining room is looking pretty nice. Thanks for the help.


Now I am thinking that we need to find some sort of cool piece of art that goes with a dry sage dining room. I am thinking of some sort of landscape (perhaps with sage in it). Just imagine how weird the dining room art would have been if Henderson Buff had won.

5 comments:

Jarita said...

I think black and white artwork/photographs would be very striking against the dry sage background. It would give the room a clean, polished look.

rc said...

I second that. Ansel Adams would be your best bet if that is what you like.

wilablog said...

Yeah...I can see a nice black and white print looking pretty sweet in that room. I would also bet that Adams has some nice landscapes that could work quite well.

SINEDDIE said...

Adams is a little too cliche....
Why don't you try and paint something yourself?
You used to make some cool pen and ink drawing...I was always impressed by the work you did...

SINEDDIE said...

White , clean , and neat....
ho-hum....