Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Staple Gun (Turkey vs. Germany, Euro 2008)


In case you missed the awesome semi-final game last night between Turkey and Germany, here is one of the major highlights. At some point in the game, a Turkish and German player banged heads and both were left a little bloody. The Turkish medical staff promptly pull out a staple gun and patch the Turkish player right up. Awesome.

Update: The highlight with the staple gun was removed from the service I connected to. Here are highlights to the game instead...best I could do.



Turkey put up a hell of a fight but just couldn't pull it out over the Germans. It would have been amazing to see them win it all and I think they could have in the end. I am sad to see them eliminated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you watched the game the "staple player" was barking out field directions as he was getting stapled. NOW THATS A TEAM PLAYER>

Unknown said...

That's crazy. I didn't notice that when I watched it...are you sure it wasn't just him screaming in pain?