Monday, February 02, 2009

View from the Sink

I started this self portrait project on January 5th and intended to attempt about 1 month of portraits. To be honest, I wasn't sure I would be able to do it. I think I have missed maybe 1 or 2 days but for the most part have stuck to the cause.

I asked my wife today if she was happy that I was only 3 days away from ending the project and she said: "I don't know. You've actually kept it pretty interesting."

That said, I think I am going to stick with the 1 month duration and February 5th will be the last one of the set. For today, a view from the sink.

2 comments:

rc said...

one of the few w/o a hat i think?

Unknown said...

True. Most of these have been post practice or pre-practice, or at practice. A hat is standard for me in all events...