Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lunch Dates! Prejean's

I travel a lot for work. In addition, when I am home for work, I work a lot. Carlee doesn't travel a lot but she definitely has a jam packed schedule. That said, one of the cool things Carlee and I are now doing is making sure we get out to lunch together once a week when I am home. As we are both busy, this should be an interesting calendar juggling act. Tomorrow we are headed to Prejean's - a cajun classic. Which (someone will shoot me for saying this), despite having lived in Acadiana for 6 years, I have never been to. Well...maybe once...but I am not 100% sure about that. Based on the medal count, I expect it to be pretty damn good.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually find the food overrated and priced too high.

Unknown said...

Interesting. I will see if I agree with your 'anonymous' assessment ;-)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention...the bread they give you while you wait for your food is pretty darn good. Its the stuff you order that I find overrated. Have a nice lunch date:)

Unknown said...

Lunch dates are great. Susan and I used to do them a lot and I look forward to a time when we can resume them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.