Monday, July 03, 2006

Pumpkin Cream and Creme Caramel


I spent an hour or so today pretending to pick out colors for the first room in the house that we have decided to paint. I call this room the den but I am not sure it has an official "agreed to" name yet. I say "pretending to pick out colors" because really, my job was just to agree with whatever Carlee picked. Over the cash register was a sign that read: "Husbands that are picking out paint colors without their wives require a note." Very nice. The colors that we walked out of the store with are in the image to the left (recreated on Benjamin Moore's website). I'll be celebrating July 4th with a paint roller in one hand.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very creamy. And pumpkiny. Nice.

Anonymous said...

I defend myself!
With what, I'm not sure... but I contest the story as it was relayed...
:)

Anonymous said...

can you post the image if we had painted it salsa? and then poll your readers to see the preferred color?