I have always believed that the sign of a great team is the ability to win when you play your worst. After what I saw tonight, the Bears may be really good.
- How bad is that announcing crew? Tony Kornheiser is painful to listen to. Especially when he repeats himself over and over and over. Last week he railed on Plummer and kept comparing him to Elway. It was annoying the first time he said it. I wanted to hit him with my slingshot the 10th time I heard it.
- Grossman is going to have a long week (or 2) of practices.
- I can't think of a lonelier position in team sports than the kicker on a football team who misses with seconds left.
- Dennis Green (coach of the Cardinals) punched his microphone in the post game interview. I would love to hear what he had to say to his team.
- The "Jacked Up!" feature needs to be taken off the air.