Monday, October 23, 2006

Viscoelastic Sensitive Material


Ever since we bought our new 42" flat screen TV, I have had to sleep on an air mattress. Basically, in an effort to be financially responsible, we didn't want to spend huge sums of money all at once. Of course, we prioritized the TV over a new mattress. What red blooded American would choose otherwise? Besides my wife that is...

Anyway, this past weekend though, we moved past the air mattress and have graduated to a Tempur-pedic. It will be delivered this Saturday and I expect that sleep will never be the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We tested those in the showroom but couldn't decide if we would like it or if it would be worth the additional $.

Unknown said...

I'll let you know what the verdict is on our end. The way I figure it...I spend 1/3rd of my life in bed (if i get 8 hours of sleep). Any place I spend 1/3rd of my day in, is a place I'll spend a little extra cash on. Plus, they have a money back garuntee if you don't like it.

Anonymous said...

"We tested those in the showroom but couldn't decide if we would like it or if it would be worth the additional $."

Luke- I would have been much more hesitant to spend the $$$ if I hadn't had the pillow for the past couple of years. The pillow alone has made me sleep better-- I have such high hopes for the mattress! My fingers are crossed!