Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dog-isms


This may be the first "guest" post in the history of Blades of Blue. It is an accidental guest post though, as it was an email from my wife to me after the first few hours of her taking care of the dog while I was at soccer practice. She felt the need to warn me of a few "dog-isms" so that I would be prepared when I got home. I thought it was worth passing them along to all of Fifa/Lexi/Mia/Molly's fans out there.

Dog-isms

1) the dog needs a name ASAP :)
2) the dog is afraid of herself in the dishwasher reflection. She paws at it and barks... until...
3) I say "no"... the dog definitely knows the word "no" and has been VERY obedient...
4) the dog tries to dig the rug in the family room (until I say no)
5) the dog is still very timid
6) I did not feed the dog, but I did give her water. I have tried to make her pee outside, but no luck so far...
7) the clumps in her hair are actually dried mud it appears. definitely needs a bath.
8) the dog is sweet, sweet and sometimes can't control herself on the hardwood floor... oh so cute...



No comments: