Monday, December 08, 2008

Airline Fees

I've been traveling a decent amount lately. This month and next I think I will have hit NJ, MA, AZ, MS, AR and VA in a period of 8 weeks. One of things I have noticed recently while traveling is the increasing number of airline fees. Some are now charging for checked bags and some for changing seats in the coach cabin (both of which I find ridiculous).

In recent news, the Onion reports that American Airlines is charging you if you are even thinking about flying, flying another airline or even staying home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol!

you forgot TX... and does landing in CT count?

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you are in MA, pls thx.

Unknown said...

Wow. Can't believe I missed one...

Whiskey: MA came and went. Sorry :-( It was a quick 3 day trip to see the family up north.