Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Headed Home! (Almost)

Headed home tomorrow (almost) - headed to Alabama actually, for the regionals. We open up against North Texas on Friday morning. I'm going to be a little nervous I think. Not a lot to say tonight.
  • Good news: The 4 weeks of travel is over.
  • Bad news: Yesterday, I forgot what room I was in and stopped by the front desk - I didn't even have to give them my name. The woman who works the night shift knows who I am.
  • Related news: My wife tells me that based on my Marriott Reward points, I have spent about 1/3rd of the year on the road (for work and soccer combined).
The World Cup starts in 2 days. Go here for the TV broadcast schedule.
Ze has a little to say about the Germans.
Scott Adams is going to find out if God really exists, is just hiding, or is somewhere in-between.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot-- Don't tread on me.

It's too late for me to figure out how to do a link from the comment page...

So go visit www.dunord.blogspot.com for some interesting soccer info...

AND as far as Marriott rewards-- I want to go on record as saying that you have traveled more than 1/3 of 2006. You have stayed at a Marriott for a third of the year-- however this does not include hotels in SF, Utah, VA, NJ wedding visit, Shreveport, or Baton Rouge.

See you in Alabama... at the Comfort Suites!