Tuesday, June 20, 2006

World Cup 2006: June 20

So we spent the last few days in Munich. What an awesome city. We arrived the day of the Brazil-Australia match. The city was crazy after Brazil won.


Then we saw the Spain-Tunisia game at the fan zone. Each city has set up monster big screen TV's to show the games. Soccer is everywhere here.


People like to bike in Munich.

Maybe because their cars are kind of small.


Some bikers have a weird sense of humor...unless this is a German word that I have yet to add to my vocabulary.

Until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pickels,bikes and beer - wish i was there - but a hole-in-one with some celebration after is pretty good too - love the pictures

Unknown said...

Seems like a fantastic time. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I don't think I would fit in that tiny car.