Sunday, February 11, 2007

Kicking off the Season

The Lafayette spring co-ed soccer season kicked off today with the co-ed jamboree. This is the day where we play 2 games that are only 50 minutes each. The games don't count towards your team's record and are just a way to get everyone out for the first weekend and knock out the rust. Unfortunately, I had to sit out because I threw out my back in my U-16 team's practice the day before. I put my bench time to good use and took pictures of the team as they won both games of the day. Here is my friend Jen going up against the Green Lantern.

7 comments:

rc said...

Thanks for the picture of people playing soccer in shorts. It was 15 degrees here last week...Rock On.

Unknown said...

Nice. We'll be in the 70's today. Just be glad you don't have 11 feet of snow.

Anonymous said...

*sniff* *sniff*

now I'm getting all nostalgic

Unknown said...

SGOTC: For a complete trip down nostalgia lane, click here and see the flickr album of all the pictures I took. You should recognize some good friends up there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, mister.

I like the new uniforms.

I miss you guys!!!! I wish I could have been out there with you.

Anonymous said...

By the way, did AFC get corporate sponsorship this season?

Unknown said...

Nope. Why? Are you interested in sponsoring the team?