Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl XLI


Sigh...football season is over. At the conclusion of the first half, I thought it would end with a bang. However, the end of that game limped across the finish line.
  • I was behind the Colts all game but couldn't help feeling really bad for Rex Grossman. Seriously, the Colts could not put that game away on the offensive side of the ball despite multiple turnovers and muffed plays all game. I have to think that if Rex was on his game, the Colts would not have won.
  • One too many commercials with kissing or naked men this time around. Could have done without it... Will I ever eat a Snickers again?
  • Was KFed actually playing that fast food guy? If so, I gotta have a little respect for his ability to make fun of himself. I hear that this commercial caused an uproar in the fast food community. Seriously?
  • If that KFed commercial caused waves, that English speaking class for Bud Light is about to become the poster boy for PC.
  • There were empty seats before the game ended. Empty seats at the Super Bowl. They should take names and not let those people back ever again.
  • Ok. I am glad Peyton won. But I am dreading the influx of "let the legacy begin" reporting...
  • How bad was that Garmin GPS commercial? Wow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superbowl Shuffle, where is thy sting?

Jim said...

The Garmin commercial was old skool cool. Like Godzilla even :)

Unknown said...

I guess I can see that "old skool." Although when he shot the laser beam from his crotch it got a little bit weird.