Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Break out the Moving Bags

Every time I have moved from one place to the next, I have used the same set of bags to do so. I call them my "moving bags." There is nothing fancy about them. They are the accumulated duffle bags and backpacks from the soccer teams that I have played on over the years.

Unfortunately, these were one of the first items of my bachelorhood that were removed from the house after I was married. Looks like I will have to settle for boxes.

In other news: All that is left on the house is to sign the papers and hand over a check on Friday. Time to break out the boxes! Pictures (of questionable quality as they are from the MLS listing) are below.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent! Congratulations to you and Carlee. And when will you be getting a dog?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the congrats. Not sure about the dog. That is a good backyard for a dog though...

Unknown said...

I thought for sure you would make fun of the panelling or parquet floor. Trust me, it will look much different in a few months.

Unknown said...

Easy now. Don't call my house your basement! ;-)