Monday, March 27, 2006

Less is More, Guess the Rest

Carlee (who is an avid writer by the way; she is in a writing group) declared to me today: "Your best writing is the titles." She was of course, referring to the title I put on each post.

Maybe I'll just remove everything else and write titles. Then, everyone can just post comments and guess at what I was going to say.

PS. I would be willing to bet that someone feels the need to correct my use of the semicolon in the parenthetical comment above. Have at it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll do you one better. I'll correct your semicolon (should only separate two independent clauses) and I'll say that you need a period after the P in PS. P.S. stands for post script... (after the writing). Is this why you married me?

Unknown said...

I can't really speak for Will, but I'm guessing the answer is "no".

Unknown said...

Proper grammar was never high on my list of qualities when I was on the dating scene.

Unknown said...

I think "your wife" needs a blog of her own to showcase those prodigious writing skills and proper grammar. And so I could get to know a fellow Cat a bit better as well, of course.

Unknown said...

She is on the record as stating: "If LSU and George Mason make the finals, I'll start a blog."

Unknown said...

yea. total bummer.