Friday, March 07, 2008

Hallelujah and the Knork

I'm posting this item for two people, one I know really well and one I have met only once. The rest of you are more then welcome to continue to read and comment though.

For my wife: Here is something to read since you are such a big fan of sporks (which I really dislike). Check out the Knork.

For Luke to pass on to his brother: Check out this post on Cohen's Hallelujah (you may have seen this in the past). It has an in depth view, with statistics of covers of the song. Pretty neat.

Enjoy your weekend everybody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO to knorks!!! Haven't we suffered enough with sporks?! Why, oh why?

Josh Gentry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh Gentry said...

Oh, what a fascinating essay. It will take some time to digest. Thanks!

And for your wife:

Hands Up. I’ve Got a Spork!

Unknown said...

That's funny. Who knew that sporks were a source of violence in our country? Even more reason to dislike them.