Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jim Noir - Eanie Meany

Jim Noir crossed my path today with a tune called Don't You Worry courtesy of the Mp3 blog I am Fuel, You are Friends. It is a cool tune so I would recommend heading over there and checking it out. Anyway, I couldn't figure out why Jim's name sounded so familiar to me until I did a quick search online and "remembered" that he wrote the song Eanie Meany, which was featured in the Adidas commercial Jose + 10 during the past World Cup. Eanie Meany made an appearance on a limited edition Blades of Blue monthly mix made after the World Cup of all soccer and joga bonito tunes. There are a few people out there that have a copy. If you're not one of them and you would like one, let me know. Here is the Eanie Meany video and the actual commercial as well. Enjoy.



And the commercial, Jose + 10 with special appearances by Platini, Zidane, Kahn and more.

No comments: