Monday, March 17, 2008

Snuggles


Jozy ate a dryer sheet tonight. I was a little worried about her after she ate it, but she is now sleeping on her chair without a care in the world, all snuggly soft.

Update: Scratch that. She might not be feeling so hot. She just changed positions on the chair and it appears that she pee'd on the chair while sitting in it...hmm....

Update: Jozy appears to be urinating a lot. I now believe this may have nothing to do with the dryer sheet and more to do with the broccoli stems I fed her tonight. Luckily, it was only a little bit.

Update (3/18): Jozy appears to be better so far this morning. She didn't have any accidents over night and is hanging out in my office on the futon this morning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Oh, will you two just have a kid already?

Unknown said...

A kid? I almost just killed our dog with a piece of broccoli. I think we have a while to go.

I love the smooth segue into LCD monitors. Very subtle.

pele1410 said...

I was wondering wtf the lcd thing was. I love the choppy english.

Unknown said...

i just want a hug too

Unknown said...

A hug and a LCD TV. That would be nice.

Anonymous said...

That's what my dad got me for Christmas last year!!