Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008 has arrived. 2007 was an adventurous and challenging year for me, with some major high points as well as events that presented difficult obstacles to look past. Some of those obstacles still lie in my way but I find myself recharged and ready to approach them with a fresh perspective. I don't make new year resolutions because as my wife puts it, "Why wait until the new year to decide and commit to changing. If something needs to be changed, start now." Despite the lack of a resolution, January 1st will probably always be a moment where I take stock for a moment or two. Thus, today I find myself looking forward to a new set of adventures and a new set of challenges.

Happy New Year to all of the Blades of Blue readers out there. I hope 2008 brings its own unique adventure to all of you. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first loyal reader to wish you a happy new year!!

Unknown said...

Happy new year Will.