Thursday, January 17, 2008

Slideshow: Krewe of Carnivale en Rio Mardi Gras Ball

The complete photo set from the Krewe de Rio ball is now up on Flickr. Check out the slideshow here. Alternatively, you can watch the uploaded slideshow I created with iPhoto as an experiment (and subsequently uploaded to YouTube) below. The quality of the YouTube video doesn't do these pictures justice, but you get music with the video version. To see the photos in their true colors and quality, and really get a feel for the ball (which I really recommend), check out the Flickr slideshow that I set up.



There must be a better way to get a high quality iPhoto or iMovie uploaded to the web so that I can share it. For now, one small step at a time...I am slowly learning how to use this new machine.

No comments: