Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things a Soccer Fan's Friend Should Never, Ever Do

My friend pele1410 sent me this list last week. Good enough to make me chuckle so as I was clearing out some inbox items today, I decided to post it here.

Things a Soccer Fan's Friend Should Never, Ever Do

1. Buy him a Wallbanger.
2. Forward him links to every transfer rumor involving Ronaldinho and Ronaldo.
3. Claim Michael Caine can "hang with those other guys" in Victory.
4. Start calling everyone by their Brazilian name.
5. Buy him blue cleats so he can join the local park game.
6. Use his Besiktas scarf to clean up the toilet.
7. Start a conversation with: "Hey, can you explain the offsides rule again?"
8. Pull this prank at his local pub.
9. Give him a copy of Ladybugs because it's a soccer movie.
10. Try and understand qualifying for the Champions League and UEFA Cup.
11. Talk about "Fergie" and not have it mean the Manchester United gaffer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fergie has two jobs?