We are halfway through the Chelsea vs. Nottingham Forest game today which had the potential to be one of the biggest upsets in FA Cup history until the opening whistle blew and 8 minutes later the first goal hit the old onion bag.
- If you played for Forest, would you have asked for an autograph before the game? No doubt.
- If you played for Forest, whose jersey would you try to get at the end of the game? I would take Essien with my second choice being Drogba.
- Gotta love Petr Čech's head gear.
- "Not sure what was in his mind on that one"
- "Firmly shuts the door in his face"
- "That has surely expunged all hope from Forest"
- Watching Blackburn drum Luton yesterday I couldn't help but notice that the main difference between the two teams was how Blackburn manhandled the Luton players. They were almost like men amongst boys...
- Nottingham Forest really needed to come up with a better strategy in the first half than clearing the ball down field to the Chelsea defense and bracing themselves for the next attack. As I watch the second half, I have actually seen them try to pass the ball. Good idea. I think they actually will have deserved at least one goal in the end.
- It's fascinating that the Chelsea fans spend a good portion of the game singing the Team Manager's name during the match.
- Please, please, please burn this image of Condee off my retina...