Thursday, January 04, 2007

Optimismo!

I have this odd habit of inventing short jingles related to approaching everyday interactions with my wife. She is the eternal optimist and I consider myself a realist. This, inevitably, led her to label me as a nay-sayer. This then led to me needing to come up with an appropriate witty response. This then led to me inventing the first of said jingles: Nay-Sayer. This consists of the following lyrics:

"Nay-Sayer, Nay Saaaaaayer, likes to say nay, say nay."

It's pretty stupid really. And I just wanted to say that out loud now that she is using it against me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that it is really worth it to see Will burst out in song... even if it is something so silly.

He left out his grammy-award winning wordsmith artistry that I will share...

"Contrarian. Contrarian. Likes to be contrary."

Unknown said...

Funny insight.

Anonymous said...

Hi ho, hi ho, I think I stubbed my toe....